Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Assault on the Blockhouse

Last year, Matt and I were able to play a snowy game of M&T when we decided to do a winter battle. My Franco- Indian force was tasked with destroying a British blockhouse and as many of the surrounding buildings, which were manned by some brave Scots, who were braving the extreme cold but still wearing their kilts.

As it was almost a year ago, I don’t remember every turn, but I figured I would throw up these pictures that I found on my phone. I believe I was able to light a few of the buildings afire, but none were totally destroyed before that vexing morale card came up, and we even had a bear attack!



































This also marked the first time we used artillery, which added another element to M&T. As always, it was a fun game. 

3 comments:

  1. French & Indian war - lovely looking table and figures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog , Thanks
    Single noble business trip massage Noble business trip massage It is a business trip massage company with no advance payment and no reservation fee in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Please use the website for detailed course consultation inquiries.For more at 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete